Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center
The MS-ISAC is the focal point for cyber threat prevention, protection, response and recovery for the nation's state, local, tribal and territorial (SLTT) governments. THE MS-ISAC 24x7 cyber security operations center provides real-time network monitoring, early cyber threat warnings and advisories, vulnerability indentification and mitigation and incident responseReport an Incident
Mission & Objectives
The mission of the MS-ISAC is to improve the overall cyber security posture of state, local, tribal and territorial governments. Collaboration and information sharing among members, private sector partners and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security are the keys to success.
Objectives of the MS-ISAC
- provide two-way sharing of information and early warnings on cyber security threats
- provide a process for gathering and disseminating information on cyber security incidents
- promote awareness of the interdependencies between cyber and physical critical infrastructure as well as between and among the different sectors
- coordinate training and awareness
- ensure that all necessary parties are vested partners in this effort
- 2015-11-10 Multiple Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player Could Allow for Remote Code Execution (APSB15-28)
- 2015-11-10 Multiple Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution (MS15-116)
- 2015-11-10 Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows Could Allow Remote Code Execution (MS15-115)
The MS-ISAC Charter codifies our mission, objectives, membership structure and principles of conduct. It was developed in collaboration with the MS-ISAC members.
Contact the MS-ISAC
Thomas F. Duffy, Chair
The MS-ISAC Executive Committee comprises representatives who are elected by the MS-ISAC members to assist in providing strategic guidance and recommendations for the MS-ISAC. The Executive Committee votes on matters brought to its attention coming from workgroups or the MS-ISAC members at-large.
The MS-ISAC Workgroups comprise MS-ISAC members who develop their time and talent to assist with specific program areas and deliverables in support of the MS-ISAC's goals and objectives. The Workgroups convene on a regular basis and may change as needed to accommodate MS-ISAC Member needs and areas of interest.