MS-ISAC CYBERSECURITY WEBCASTS
National Webcast Initiative
The National Webcast Initiative is a collaborative effort between the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's National Cyber Security Division and the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) as a means to provide timely and relevant cybersecurity education and information to a broad audience. Embracing the concept that security is everyone's responsibility, these webcasts are available to the public and are free of charge. A number of vendors have offered their services at no cost to help develop and deliver the webcasts. The New York State Forum and its Security Workgroup also partner with the MS-ISAC in coordinating the National Webcast Initiative.
MS-ISAC National Webcast Initiative: National Cybersecurity Awareness Month - Be a Part of Something Big
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
3:00 pm - 4:00pm
Please feel free to suggest topics for future webcasts
- August 30th - State & Local Roundtable at the 2016 Symantec Government Symposium: Effective Cyber Disruption Strategies
- June 22nd -- Prioritize Your NIST CSF Implementation with the CIS Critical Security Controls
- April 28th -- The Internet of Things
- February 24th -- 2016 Predictions from the MS-ISAC
- December 10th -- Topic: Cybersecurity Year In Review and 2016 Preview
- October 16th -- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Tips for Staying Safe Online
- August 8th -- Creating an Information Security Program
- June 18 -- Malware Defenses for 2014 and Beyond
About the National Webcast Initiative
The US Department of Homeland Security's National Cyber Security Division and the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) have launched a joint partnership to develop a series of national webcasts which will examine critical and timely cyber security issues. Embracing the concept that security is everyone's responsibility, these webcasts are available to the public and are free of charge. The webcasts are designed to provide participants with quality information, in an interactive format, so that the attendees receive timely and practical advice that can be applied immediately. The National Webcast Initiative is a collaborative effort between government and the private sector to help strengthen our Nation's cyber readiness and resilience. A number of participants have offered their services at no cost, to help develop and deliver the webcasts. Additional co-partners may be identified as the Initiative grows and this list of participants may change. This Initiative is also coordinated by New York State Forum.
National Webcast Initiative attendees may request education credits by sending an e-mail to the MS-ISAC Mailbox at email@example.com. Requests must include the attendee name and e-mail address.